Find out what millions of trivia lovers already know: Uncle John is your #1 source when it comes to throne-room reading entertainment. This book celebrates the very best articles from the BRI’s first ten years--plus 150 all-new pages! As always, the contents are divided by length: short articles for the reader on the go, medium articles if you have a few minutes to spare, and the extended sitting section for those truly leg-numbing experiences. Read about . . .
* The origin of Twinkies
* Who invented the Hula Hoop
* The untold history of the Three Stooges
* Space toilets: where no man has gone before
* 1876: the year they stole the presidency
* The FBI’s "Ten Most Wanted" list
* How to start your own country
* Celebrity imposters
And much, much more!