Pick any page, and get your history fix!
Leave it to Uncle John to find a new way to make history fun and exciting! This quirky collection of lists is the latest volume in the Bathroom Reader’s best-selling history series. These 508 pages will breathe life into history’s most famous (and most unusual) stories. From the Stone Age to the Internet Age, some quick takes on must-know topics that will reveal the surprising connections among history’s greatest--and strangest--events. History buffs, trivia hounds, and readers looking for an educational snack will love this fun format. Here’s what you’ll find in this great book:
* 2 famous pioneering trails
* 3 one-armed men who lent a hand
* 4 famous folks who literally died laughing
* 5 horrifying medieval punishments
* 6 photographic firsts
* 7 hotel rooms where history was made
* 8 disgusting secret ingredients
* 9 famous trains
* 10 places you can’t go
* 11 disasters that changed the world
* 12 fast food firsts
And much, much more!