You'll be on the edge of your seat reading tales of cops, robbers, criminals, and lawyers with this little tome that packs a lot of heat.
Do you like to read great stories? This book is loaded with them! We've rounded up the best cops-and-robber articles we've ever done--plus a rogue's gallery of new offenders. You'll read about dumb crooks and criminal masterminds, mafia henchman and low-level goons, ancient warriors and Old West gunslingers, crazed cops and jovial judges, and even a few loony lawyers and crooked Wall Street types. It's the True Crime book that only Uncle John could make! Here are some of the unusual suspects . . .
* New York City’s "Mad Bomber"
* The Biddle Brothers and the Queen of the Jail
* Law and Order: Special Pants Unit
* Dopes who hide their dope in the strangest places
* America's first private eye
* NASCAR's bootlegging beginnings
* The real pirates of the Caribbean
* Why CSI makes the cops' job even harder
* Billy the Kid and other outlaws who died with their boots on
* George Luger, Samuel Colt, and other fathers of guns
* The greatest train robberies
* Arrested for farting
* And much more!