With its stunning coastline, mountain wilderness, historic cities, charming seaside towns and famously fresh lobster, New England packs a serious punch. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around New England with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of New England into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and historic sites, places to eat, shops and events.
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of New England's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of historic Boston, Mount Desert Island, Cape Cod, Newport, the White Mountains, the Litchfield Hills, the Green Mountains, Portland and Casco Bay, the Lakes Region and the Berkshires
- New England's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's activities and things to do for free
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness New England or DK Eyewitness USA.