Rated "Best of the Best" in SAT Prep Books by BestReviews, May 2019
SAT Total Prep 2021, Kaplan’s biggest SAT prep book, has more than 1,000 pages of content review, efficient strategies, and realistic practice to help you score higher. This updated edition includes hundreds of new practice questions, new quizzes, and a new layout based on student feedback.
The CollegeBoard will resume tests in Fall 2020 and 2021. There are test dates available for October 03, 2020, November 07, 2020, December 05, 2020, March 13, 2021, May 08, 2021, and June 05, 2021. Test centers are able to make individual decisions regarding administering the SAT. The CollegeBoard will contact students via email or text message if the site closes.
With SAT Total Prep 2021 you'll have everything you need in one big book, plus one-year access to online resources including a new 250-question Qbank, video lessons, and practice tests to help you master each section of the SAT.
The Most Practice
• Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: two in the book and three online.
• More than 1,500 practice questions with detailed explanations, including hundreds of brand new questions.
• Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip.
• Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned.
• Longer quizzes after every unit to help you cement your understanding.
• A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus, and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension.
• Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests.
• “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter so you don’t lose sight of the fact that the SAT math test is primarily a strategy test.
• “Reflect” pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics after completing each chapter and make a plan for improving before the test.
• Kaplan’s expert strategies for each test section, including special techniques for the optional essay.
• Online study guidance to help you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
• We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT, and we use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
• Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools.
We're so certain that SAT Total Prep 2021 offers all the guidance you need to excel on the SAT that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the SAT—or you'll get your money back.