Do you use SQL in your daily work? Have you mastered the basics and need it to do more for you?
This book holds the answers!
SQL, or Structured Query Language, is an essential tool for developers who are coding in any computer language and with its universal language being domain-specific it is perfect for programming and managing data.
This book, SQL: The Ultimate Intermediate Guide to Learning SQL Programming Step by Step, expands on the previous title and is ideal for helping you with a range of intermediate skills, providing:
- A recap on the basics of SQL
- An easy guide to installing and configuring SQL
- Data types and their functions
- Encrypting, creating and indexing views
- Getting the most out of stored routines and functions
- The benefits of normalizing your data
- And more…
With this handy and in-depth book, you will be able to build your knowledge and skill of SQL, no matter how you use it. And as it’s written in an easy-to-follow style it makes learning a potentially complex task so much simpler. Get your copy now!