Take the guesswork out of vacation planning. Frommer’s hires only seasoned experts, in this case two renowned journalists who live full-time in Arizona. Their advice is savvy, dependable, and based not on one or two short trips to the state, but on a lifetime of exploration. They offer an up-to-date, detail- and tip-rich commentary on the extraordinarily beautiful red-rock country that is Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon, the dude ranches of Wickenberg, the stately pleasures and pine forests of Prescott, the iconoclastic arts community of Jerome, and more. So whether you’re going to be hiking, camping, horseback riding or taking a road trip, this is the book for you.
Frommer’s EasyGuide to Sedona and Central Arizona contains:
• Stunning, full-color photos throughout
• Helpful maps
• Authentic experiences to help you appreciate this unique Southwestern culture, cuisine, historic sights and customs like a local
• Detailed info on outdoor activities and sites from some of the best-preserved cliff dwellings in the United States, to scenic and serene hiking trails, to view-rich drives, mountain biking adventures, golf and more
• Accurate, up-to-date info on transportation, useful websites, costs, telephone numbers, and more
• Budget-planning help with the lowdown on prices and ways to save money, whether you’re traveling on a shoestring or in the lap of luxury