Imagine having more time and energy to do what you love. Minimalism will help you reduce your stress levels, pointless distractions and even improve your overall mental health, well-being and happiness.
Do you want to live a simpler way of life? Are you tired of all the clutter around you? Are you finally realizing that owning more stuff does not equate to happiness? Our modern world has put us in a place where we are constantly on the run.
We think that we need to keep up with our neighbors, that we need to purchase as many items as possible in order to be happy. Nothing could be further from the truth. With minimalism, you can be happy without purchasing all these items. In fact, the less you have, the better!
Here is what you will learn in this book:-
• The one thing that could ruin your journey to Minimalism
• What is Minimalism?
• The Advantages of Using Minimalism in Your Life
• Easy Ways to Start Using Minimalism In Your Life
• The Problem with Clutter
• Going Through Your Home and Decluttering
• How to Maintain a Minimalist Home
• Minimalism and Your Health
• The Secret to applying Minimalism without losing your friends
• Money management tips for a successful Minimalist lifestyle
• Can Managing Technology Help You on Your Minimalist Lifestyle?
• How to Cultivate a Minimalist Mindset
• Starting with Your Own Stuff
• Different Methods of Organizing and Decluttering That You Can Use
• Tips to Help You Implement Minimalism Into Your Daily Life for the Long Term
• The only thing you need to do daily for your Minimalism lifestyle to be a success long term!
Edward Norton, Leonardo DiCaprio and Meg Ryan are just a few on the celebrities who have publicly announced their love for the minimalism lifestyle and décor.
After a census it was discovered that the average household has around 300,000 items and that only a quarter of it is useful or even needed. That makes it hard to find the things you actually need when you need it.
In fact research has shown that the average person spends 12 days per year looking for things they can’t find around their own house.
Even if you tried other Minimalism books for beginners and failed, you will succeed in implementing the tips and strategies with this one because we focus on the long term and hold your hand every step of the way.
So if you want to decrease your stress levels and improve your overall well-being and happiness while saving money then click “add to cart” and start your Minimalism journey today!